Physiotherapist/Rehabilitation Consultant (South)
Based in southern Tasmania, Andrea Ireland has over twenty (20) years’ experience as a Physiotherapist and Rehabilitation Consultant. As an Allied Health Professional and WorkCover accredited Workplace Rehabilitation Provider, Andrea has extensive experience in delivering a range of services including injury management, manual handling training, workplace assessments, job/task analysis, physiotherapy treatment, ergonomic assessments, FCE’s, pre- employment assessments.
Andrea has coordinated the rehabilitation of workers from a wide range of workplaces including private enterprise, State government and federal government.
Andrea’s relevant training and qualifications include:
- Masters in Ergonomics, Safety and Health (La Trobe University); 2018
- Graduate Certificate in Occupational Health, Safety and Ergonomics (La Trobe University); 2013
- Worker Management and JobFit System PEFA (JobFit System International); 2011
- Comcare Approved Rehabilitation Coordinator (Q-Comp); 2010
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training (TAFE); 2001
- Functional Capacity Evaluation – Course and Initial (WorkHab International); 2004
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Physiotherapy (SA Institute of Technology); 1990
Andrea is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, TAVRP and WorkHab International, is a registered physiotherapist and accredited through Comcare.